Sunday, November 30, 2014

Weight Loss Update Week 19


So, we've made it through Thanksgiving, and we're now in the Christmas season. I didn't worry too much about my calories, because I knew that I would get back on track after that. I forgot to take a picture of my food plate, but I did get my dessert, I'm not ashamed. (That's pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake, and a pumpkin muffin.) Gotta love pumpkin!


For the most part I've gotten back on track with my eating, although we did get some pizza yesterday for college football rivalry weekend. I've stayed with my workouts, but of course, the eating is more the key to the results. I've said this before, but I'm not out to only eat clean for the rest of my life. That's not realistic. But I AM out to make more healthy than unhealthy choices. So my choice for Thanksgiving was to enjoy the food.

When I weighed yesterday, I had gone back up a pound, but I know it will come back down as I completely get back on track. One of my Beachbody coaches wrote this in her blog, that I really liked, about having a range for your target weight. Of course, I'm still not in the range that I ultimately want to be, but it's the same idea. I know there is going to be some fluctuation along the way. (Although I am a little bummed that my rate of weight loss is decreasing...just a little over a pound a week. But, on the other hand, I'd rather be slow and steady and keep it off than to do the yo-yo diet thing of losing a lot really quickly, but not developing healthy habits.)



No comments:

Post a Comment