Monday, November 17, 2014

Week 17 Weight Loss Update


I didn't get my weight loss update post up before today, due to being out of town this weekend. This last week was a little tough to get out of bed to work out each morning, but I'm glad to say, I STILL DID. It's really important to me that when I finish this program I can say that I did all of the workouts and didn't skip any scheduled workouts. It's funny, but back in July when we decided this, I secretly wondered how long we would stick with it. Then, when we DID start the PiYo program in August, I was determined to finish it, which I did. I knew that I would be doing P90X3 in the fall, and I halfway thought that I would probably ease up on myself, especially with the holidays. But NOW, I am just as determined to finish without skipping any workouts.


Not that I'm being extreme, though. I want it to be about making more healthy than unhealthy choices. Especially during this time of year. But I also still want to get to my goal weight, so at this point I will continue to do my best.


But I'm happy to say that I was "back" this week (after gaining back a pound last week), with a 2-pound weight loss.


No comments:

Post a Comment