Monday, November 24, 2014

Week 18 Weight Loss Update and Progress Pics


Well, the holiday season is upon us. I already have had two Thanksgiving dinners, one at my work and one at our church. Now, I didn't worry too much about clean eating, but I also didn't go crazy, eating EVERYTHING available. And, as a reader, you may know that I am OKAY with that right now. I still have some pounds to lose on my ultimate journey, but I don't want to gain weight (and keep that weight on.) I've heard bigger numbers, but I just looked it up, and the average American gains about 1-2 pounds during this season. (I'm thinking that has to be adjusted for sodium/water gain and all of that, because I think that I could easily gain 3 pounds on the scale from all of that.) The problem is that most people don't ever lose those 1-2 pounds, so in 10 years, you've easily gained 10-20 pounds.

Anyway, I have now completed Block 2 of P90X3. I will talk more about the specifics of that block in another post, but for now, I'll just say that I ultimately liked it, and I'm ready for even better results with Block 3.

This week I actually maintained my weight. Didn't lose, but didn't gain. BUT, I'm pretty pleased with my progress pictures! I still have a little ways to go, but I'm really starting to see that I've come a long ways now!



No comments:

Post a Comment