Monday, January 12, 2015

Weight Loss Update (Week 25)

I've taken a couple of weeks off from my weight loss update, because of being sick, on vacation, going back to work, and just getting back in the swing of things. Well, one of those weeks, I did post my current before-after pictures.

So, the holidays are over, I'm getting back into the routine, and I should be completely back on track, right? Sort of. Overall. I'm getting there.

As for my workouts, it took me a couple of days to get my motivation back, but it's back, and I'm excited to see what progress I make with my current program. I'm doing both Les Mills' Pump and Les Mills' Combat. It's a hybrid schedule created by Beachbody. Pump uses barbells and focuses on what they call the "rep effect." It's doing many reps with a relatively light weight. Combat is basically mixed martial arts, which I've always liked to do as a workout. I'm starting my second week, and today's workout (Pump & Burn) was a little tougher than the ones I had done last week. I am already feeling some soreness in my muscles, which always says something. Now, I have to admit, I'm NOT excited that some of these workouts are going to be 45 or even 60 minutes. I will definitely be missing my 30 minute P90X3 workouts then! I'm even tempted to create my own schedule, and only do the 30 or 45 minute workouts (and maybe add in my X3 Yoga). But, one of my friends who is currently in my challenge group, is so motivated that she's getting up at 4 AM when she needs to do get her workout done. THAT'S dedication! (Check out her blog...http://annromagnolo.blogspot.com)


I finally got past my little holiday plateau that I was on for the last couple of months. This last week I lost 2 more pounds, so I'm finally at 25 pounds! I was really excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment