Thursday, February 26, 2015

Week 31: Time for a Refresh

Time to get real. I have been off my nutrition game lately, and I'm starting to see the difference.

I'm still working out 6 days a week, and I'm sure that my added muscle tone is helping me out with an increased metabolism. HOWEVER, they say that abs are created in the kitchen, and it's pretty evident in my (fl)abs right now that I am not eating great. I haven't been careful with my eating like I had been when I first started getting healthy. And that happens every once in a while, but I usually get back on track right away. But, first we went to the fair, then we went to Disney, and then my Girl Scout cookies order came in. I swear, Thin Mints are like crack or something. Well, I went back up a pound, then the next week another pound, and now I've gained back a total of about 4 pounds. Which means I had lost 27 pounds, but now it's back down to 23 pounds.



Wake up call!

So, I decided that, of course, I need to refocus my nutrition and get back to my right ratios of proteins, carbs, and fats. But, I also decided that I was going to do Beachbody's 3 Day Refresh in order to get a kickstart. I've wanted to try this for a while, and I figured this would be the perfect time to go ahead and do it, so I ordered it. Now, I don't know much about it yet (it just came in today), but I know that I'll drink one of my Shakeology shakes everyday. There also is some sort of fiber drink, and you can eat some fruits, veggies, and healthy fats. There also are some dinner recipes. I will definitely keep you updated when I start it (March 3 is the planned date).



I'm excited to see some results, both from the Refresh, and just from getting back on board with my nutrition, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment