Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Week 12 Weight Loss Update



Wow, I can't believe that I've been on this journey for 12 weeks now. It doesn't seem that it has been that long. But the majority of the changes seem like part of my life now. Getting up first thing and working out is pretty much like second nature to me. Food prepping on the weekends, as time-consuming as that can be, is the best method for me and our family.


I'm getting stronger, too. I am doing more push-ups on my feet, not on my knees. I still may not be going down as far as I should, but I'm trying. And I will get it before this first round of P90X3 is over. I also think my cardio is getting better. And I love seeing a little more definition in my legs and arms.

I am now at a weight that I haven't been at in a year and a half, according to the My Fitness Pal app. Yet I think I look a tad smaller than I did, just because of building muscle and getting leaner. I guess the next set of pictures will tell.

But I did lose another pound this week. After not really losing last week, I'm glad to see that I'm back! I'm pretty much halfway to my goal!


No comments:

Post a Comment